Copyright © All rights Reserved. NAVID NOOR 2014 , Website by PurpleZ.com
Identifying and filling customer needs is key to marketing success!
The most effective strategic marketers use deep customer insight to drive segmentation, targeting, positioning and offering development. Navid’s marketing strategy consultation includes market assessment, “STP” framework development (Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning), and marketing plan development:
Marketing strategy consultant services:
1. Market Assessment: underlines customer, Competitor and Company analysis to uncover strategic opportunities includes developing a branded customer framework, then mapping market segments and potential opportunities
2. Market Segmentation: includes developing a proprietary customer outline, then mapping market segments and potential opportunities
3. Target Marketing: describes the most attractive segments, based on size, growth, benefit orientation and core fit
4. Strategic Positioning: outcomes in the most applicable, differentiated and credible expression of the core offering
5. Marketing Plan Development: contains marketing mix definition, including customer acquisition and retention details
Why is a marketing strategy consultant needed for your business?
There are many reasons for hiring a strategic marketing consultant vs. handling these issues in-
Navid’s marketing strategy consultation employ a disciplined method and a comprehensive range of analytical tools in mapping customer needs to marketing requirements, and then aligning the offering with target customer requirements. The end result is improved performance, as proved through his clients’ increased sales, success and income